Friday, May 17, 2013

Reading instead of baking

Today I finished part one.

I need to test overnight cinnamon rolls. I have googled this and one person wrote that the slow rising process helps the flavor. But I suspect people use this method so that they have fresh rolls in the morning! (or perhaps bakers would do this to avoid getting up even earlier?!). Who knew that there would be tons of websites on this subject? I also discovered that there are several cookbooks on cinnamon rolls and sticky buns (and cinnamon rolls are actually NOT my favorite baked goodie!). I have a feeling this project is going to take longer than I imagined....alas, I have committed myself to this and I will not give up, even after being overwhelmed by the world of cinnamon rolls.


Still shooting the movie in my imagination. I would have this song for the closing credits. Not that I am anywhere near the end of the book. Slightly ironic but it would be perfect.






We are still eating up the first batch of cinnamon rolls.

Definitely too much cinnamon with 2 1/2 Tbs. in 12 large rolls.

Another picture inspired by part one:











No comments:

Post a Comment